Trusted Contributor

I don’t own the jeanish  legging but I do own spanx active and two of their other  legging styles.  I rarely wear leggings outside the gym but if  i do spanx and lysse are the only brands i trust to be flattering. Great  fabrics and never any muffin top or unwanted bumpsSmiley Happy. They are great and truly flattering... totally different category if you want to try legging (plus they really do cost $98 in the stores). 

PS. They are comfortable not like a casing at all. To be honest before discovering the brands I mentioned I never experienced a comfortable legging.  It’s all about getting the right size and the spanx chart using measurements is right on for me. I’m not trying to convince anyone just share that these are truly a legging unlike  basic leggings. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a problem with the price.  $70 isn't a fortune even though I wouldn't pay that much for leggings.  I don't care about the price because they aren't for me.  I don't wear leggings like that I didn't bother looking at the price or the presentation.  Spanx leggings....that's an "ignore and move on"  for me.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Girdle pants/no thanks! 

@AuntG                                  !!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I wish I could wear them but alas, those days are long gone. Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.  Spanx is a quality brand and I'm sure they are worth the cost.  Enjoy to those that buy.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I wish I could wear them but alas, those days are long gone. Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.  Spanx is a quality brand and I'm sure they are worth the cost.  Enjoy to those that buy.

perfectly said, @mspatmac  ... just because i can doesn't mean i should Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with the price at all. In fact, I think it's reasonable. That's the same price as Land's End charges for their skinny legging jeans. I have two pairs of those and love them.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I have Spanx jeans and several other of their leggings.  Well worth the price for the comfort and smooth look.  They look new even after many washings and will never bag, pill or   wear out.  While tight they never look stretched.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair in Brandywine and went up a size.  I look fine in leggings, but I don't like anything as tight as what I am seeing on air.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I've reached an age where "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" applies to me, at least to my way of thinking.  I'm not afraid to wear bermuda shorts in the summer at times, but I think leggings, at my age, are just beyond my comfort level.  Not to mention that the price.

Honored Contributor
I don't wear leggings or any of the super tight pants, jeans, stretch pants, etc. that are out there. I don’t want the shape of my body from bum to ankle outlined that tightly. I have tried on a few skinny bottoms in dressing rooms, & they are just not my style or in my comfort zone.