The TSV used to start at midnight (or 9pm my time) . Now I go to see the TSV and some of the sizes have already sold out.  They mentioed it was on earlier.  What is the reason that the TSV isn't shown first at the midnight hour.  And, how am I suppose to find it earlier.  What time is the TSV being shown first?

Very disappointed the TSV moved to an unknown time during the day before.

Trusted Contributor

Many of us receive notices about upcoming TSV's and can order early.  I ordered today's TSV two days ago and thousands of pairs had already been sold.  By the time the TSV gets to air, some colors/sizes can certainly be sold out. 

Respected Contributor

Very often the TSV is shown on "new" items a few days before they air. People start purchasing the items days before they appear on tv. You can also find them under Today's Special Value heading.

Respected Contributor

There's no earlier presentation, but often a host will be wearing an item and mention it's the upcoming TSV.

Plus they were listed early online. If you go to Menu they were shown in the TSV page. I was surprised to see them, since they look like pants I bought the week before at Costco. Think they were only $12.99. Now they didn't come in petite, but for the difference in price, I'll hem them myself.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308    Amazing!   There is someone besides me able and willing to hem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 .  I bought my pants at Costco too.  I saw the tsv earlier and thought that I don't want to pay that much for this style of pant.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I also hem my clothes.  That is what you did when I grew up.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308  I also bought several new pairs of casual pants and tops at Costco this week very similar in style to what QVC is showing at a considerably lower price point.

My Costco purchases clothing purchases stand up beautifully in the laudering process and are of great quality.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9    Exactly.  That makes 3 of us. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, and for the price I don't worry about babying them when I machine wash then throw in dryer. And once you know your size in brands I like to order online things I've seen in the store. Free shipping on most clothing, then when they have that additional sale of $20 off any five items. Very affordable.