Valued Contributor

I have read comments here that the home page no longer shows TSV's in advance. I stumbled upon the Candance Cameron Bure TSV by searching for her products on QVC.com.

So if you happen to guess or be curious and search for the right item, you will be able to see upcoming TSV's. Item no A396315. I purchased the neon wisteria, but deciding on size was an issue since this is a new line. Ordered a size larger than I usually get.

Respected Contributor

I posted in a thread that Shawn said TSV's would only be available for 1 day but looking under New sometimes additional TSV's are listed....oh well it's just another charming Q quirk, lol.

Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 I missed that post somehow.Smiley Sad I think I'm just thrown off by the inconsistency, as in today this is how we do it but tomorrow? maybe not. I just wanted to share my new technique for stumbling upon upcoming TSV's.

I used to check under new items, until the Q's definition of new became different from mine. 

Thanks for the info.

Super Contributor

If you type TSV in the search , you'll see some of the upcoming TSV's Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I am tping everything trying to find Harry Slatkin's TSV for Wednesday - any suggestions? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@KLm   On the home page for tsvs and q@ specials, they used to list many upcoming tsvs but they don't this anymore. Nor can we find them on another post called 'blue skies peacemaker' because the 'owner' of this blurb/site has the nerve to make viewers join and pay her a monthly membership fee!!!!! Don't really know or understand how she can actually do this but...

The only other way we can get an idea of daily specials is to pull up the program guide to view out a few weeks. We don't see the items but at the very least know who or what the vendor will be.

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 Candace Tees. Sea foam and olive ash.  Hope they'll fit.  

Esteemed Contributor

THe linen blend material  and colors  are apealling  but that sleeve  might drive me bonkers . Since the fabric is  doubled liked a tulip or scallop , it does not look like it will lie flat under a sweater  .  The price $26  is oakay for lnen blend . From looking at the measurement chart  for this top , it runs big 38.5 " chest for XS  with a 42" diamenter at the bottom of the shirt . I'd say big/wide  style

Valued Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 I was tempted by those two also, but decided to order the orchid because I don't have anything that color.

@skatting44 I hope the shirt isn't big and oversized. I did order one size up because I didn't know if this line was a qvc fit or something new. And I wasn't sure about shrinkage either. Took a chance because of the color. I have other shirts with that same twisted hem, and it doesn't bother me except when I wash them and they look odd.

Esteemed Contributor

@KLm wrote:

@Infinite Mom 47 I was tempted by those two also, but decided to order the orchid because I don't have anything that color.

@skatting44 I hope the shirt isn't big and oversized. I did order one size up because I didn't know if this line was a qvc fit or something new. And I wasn't sure about shrinkage either. Took a chance because of the color. I have other shirts with that same twisted hem, and it doesn't bother me except when I wash them and they look odd.

Hope that the sizing chart was wrong . Will wish upon a star for you that your shirt fits . Let us all know as , I do like the colors and do like Linen blends.