Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list of women who love leggings and also Spanx products. I'm 70, weigh 106 and have thin legs. I don't find myself looking like I'm wearing sausage casings! LOL! If you can't wear them, fine. For those of us who can wear them, we love the look and the comfort! I'm anxious to get mine - they look like they'll be great!

Edited 10/5: Received my Spanx leggings today and love them! I ordered Black in my regular size and they fit just right.....no sausage casing look! The material is soft and stretchy and very comfortable. Now that I see how well they fit, I'll probably order another pair.

Honored Contributor

My motto always is:  If it's somewhat snug on the models, then I size up, even though they look fabulous.

I like a relaxed fit, even in leggings.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I have many spanx leggings and love them all. This is the first pair of jean type I am buying. I have many of the knit and they wear great! They will be a little long on me so I will need to roll under or roll up since I'm a 26 inch inseam, 5 foot tall

Here is the problem with ordering regular jeans versus petite. They are not made for your size. The jean is not  going to be proportionate for your frame. I don't buy clothing that is not petite because the fit is off. I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the black, and this will be my first experience with leggings. We’ll see how it goes.🤞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor
My issue with skin tight leggings 1. Young gals and middle aged ladies who should know better, wear them just too small and with tops too shory, shows every part of your anatomy and just dies not look attractive, trampy actually! But the Spanx gal actually was promoting the skimpy tops.
2. Gals who are a “tad” too heavy, being friendly, also wear them in too small sizes, not a good look. The models are a good example.
3. Correct size and tunic tops can be very attractive chic look!
Frequent Contributor

Valued Contributor
I just received the spanx tsv and so happy I purchased 3!! I may go back for the olive. I am 5’4” got the regular length and it comes to a perfect length right below my ankle. I also usually purchase a small in spanx but usually a size 0-2 and these fit perfect. I would say these are more like a pant/jegging type of style. The fabric is super comfy and stretchy and so soft on. I really don’t find these very compressive like normal spanx pants or other leggings and jeans I have from this brand. The fabric is also not heavy but not super light. I would say a perfect fabric for all year round.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I ordered the black, and this will be my first experience with leggings. We’ll see how it goes.🤞

I received these , and I really like them. Getting them on was interesting, but once on , they were comfortable, and with boots and a long shirt, they will look sharp !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Mine arrived today...wow...I'm kicking myself that I only ordered one pair!!  

Love them.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Respected Contributor

I received mine today ahd while I'm going to keep them, I wished that I had ordered a size smaller and more than one pair.

I ordered a regular large, based on the Spanx size chart (shows that a large fits 10-12). I'm typically a 10 or a medium. These are a bit big, but on the upside, I won't be upset if they shrink a bit. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~