Trusted Contributor

Just an observation. Notice the hosts and the models are caring the bag the opposite way that most of would because we are right handed. They are wearing it the opposite way so the wide end of the strap that attaches seamlessly to the bag is showing. Most will wear it to the right not the left, therefore the thinner side of the strap with the buckle wll show in front. This was noted in the larger version of the bag, which i own and love but it deffintely is a design flaw. I like the way models are wearing it but i am right handed there for the wider part of the strap is in back.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I am also right-handed but would not have a problem wearing this on the opposite side. It is so beautiful in the pictures. I am looking forward to seeing a presentation.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

As a right handed person, I wear a cross-body bag on my right shoulder, with the bag on my left hip.  Don't most people do this?

I wear a shoulder bag on my left shoulder (so my right hand is free to do whatever I'm doing).  And I carry a satchel on my left arm for the same reason.

Trusted Contributor

I carry my crossbody bags on my left shoulder so bag is on my right hip so my right hand has easy access into the bag. I guess i just thought everyone wore them that way. Maybe its just me. But in the larger original bag, someone comented in a review the same thing. So I guess its just a preference. For me its a lot easier to get into my bag on the right hip. I tired the original the other way and its awkward getting into thr bag. For me anyway. Just personal preference i guess.

Honored Contributor

I wear my crossbody on my left hip, strap over right shoulder and I’m left handed.

Trusted Contributor

That sounds right. I do the opposite and I am right handed. So the TSV works perfectly for you so the thicker side of the strap shows. Nothing wrong with the buckle side showing, it just looks better the other way.

Trusted Contributor

All good points.  I just cannot even consider this bag.  Way to small for me and compact ..it would drive me nuts.  ITS SO PRETTY THOUGH !!!

Those of you getting........you shall rock the look Im sure.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Mine is a tiny bit wider. However you would be surprised what you can fit in this bag. With front and back pockets plus the interior. The one I own my Barefoot Dreams cozy chic lite poncho fit in it. And the outer pockets I had keys a wallet and a bit of make up and still had room. It’s deceiving as to how much you can put it it, and I didn’t even unzip it to for the extra room. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

As a right handed person, I wear a cross-body bag on my right shoulder, with the bag on my left hip.  Don't most people do this?

I wear a shoulder bag on my left shoulder (so my right hand is free to do whatever I'm doing).  And I carry a satchel on my left arm for the same reason.

Ditto to everything you said here.