Valued Contributor

AGAIN THE COFFEE MAKER YOU WOULD BY NOW EVERYONE HAS ONE    JUST VENTING  SORRY

Super Contributor

Many people think others already have something they already have but what about those "newly" out of the house persons just starting up or separated and one person needs a coffee maker, someone who wants to put one in their office or simply their older one stopped working and they need a new one?  AND with the hundreds of people who have lost everything in the hurricanes or fires I am sure they have a need to start over and need everything.  

Valued Contributor

YOU ARE SO RIGHT DID NOT THINK OF THAT  

Trusted Contributor

✋🏼Me, I don't own one, but this does seem like a good deal if you're in the market for one. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor
Keurig offers a nice way of preparing coffee but one KEY feature I am looking for is choices for cup sizes. With all these new “hot” keeping mugs being used, a 12 oz choice doesn’t cut it. Besides, I find these small cups way too strong and a waste if coffee. 12 - 16 oz please
Super Contributor

This is a great product at a great price. I purchased it several months ago to replace my original Keurig which died after 5+ years. We also own a personal size brewer that goes with us when we travel. We love the convenience of a fresh cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate whenever we want. We also appreciate the seemingly unlimited variety of beverages available. We will never return to a whole pot coffee brewer again. I am considering purchasing this TSV to keep as a backup. At this price it would be worth storing until needed.

Holiday Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Twins Mom

FYI   don't mean to offend but thought I would share in case you don;t know ... if you make a mistake in your post you can click on the three dots at top right corner of your post and a menu comes up allowing you to edit your post and correct any errors.  That way you don't have to type it over again to fix it.  I have used it many times and it took me a while to "discover" it after resubmitting corrected versions.  

Super Contributor

@twins mom wrote:
Keurig offers a nice way of preparing coffee but one KEY feature I am looking for is choices for cup sizes. With all these new “hot” keeping mugs being used, a 12 oz choice doesn’t cut it. Besides, I find these small cups way too strong and a waste if coffee. 12 - 16 oz please

@Twins Mom. . . .     I have, at times, when a particular K-cup was too strong, used a larger cup and brewed through twice. But, then, I drink it black. If you use milk or cream, that would also help with strength and volume. When I had the choice for a 12 oz. cup it was most often not used.

Holiday Hugs. . 

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

@q-girl I purchased one last time it was on and will get another one because of the price point, and we most usually take one with us when we go on vacation. We love our hot chocolate and coffee. Love the white.

Esteemed Contributor
I don't have or want any of them. But I think a lot of people are happy with their first purchase and buy additional units for their office, gifts to family members and neighbors, etc.