Respected Contributor

I wish Rene would make her dresses less fitted.  I wear a medium but I am pear shaped and ALL of her dresses show every single lump and bump on me.  Otherwise they would be great.  Love this upcoming tsv but I will have to pass...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl    After examining the cheap fabric and construction of the top I recently received from WWC, I'll never buy another of her items.  It was identical to some I got from Zulily that were shipped directly from China for which I paid $16.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do not care for her como jersey at all.  A couple of years ago I bought a TSV maxi that came with a shrug.  I couldn't send it back fast enough.  The fabric was super heavy but still showed every bump.  I would have had to wear shapewear and noway do I want to do that in the summer.  Or I would have to go up about 2 sizes so it would just hang.  

I was very disappointed when I saw that these were going to be a TSV.  It seems she does an itteration of these maxis every single year. Time to move on.

Honored Contributor

I’m not a maxi dress person so I won’t be buying. Nice to see that one of the dresses in the set has elbow sleeves. Usually you have to settle for sleeveless, especially in the warmer months. Short sleeve dresses are more difficult to find. For those who buy, enjoy!