Respected Contributor

2 salesmen for sure !! I'm laughing at them out talking one another and encouraging people to buy 2 or 3 of these $40 pima tops !  Jane is saying that you MUST get the sweater to go with it !!  I only buy what I want and how many I want, not influenced by any sales people but that's there job. Not excited about this top, not buying, it looks to short   

Esteemed Contributor

JT acts like she had  to much coffee

Honored Contributor

This is the first time I will say - it's a tad hard to follow. And I feel a little exhausted!   Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy Isaac.  I like the print on the blue and the magenta tops.  Jane is doing what hosts are supposed to do to sell the TSVs.  I intend to buy a couple of the sweaters when they show the colors, probably the next item up.  

@Goodie2shoes   I glad the top is short, I'm so tired of all the long tops.  The only time I want a longish top is when wearing leggings.  Otherwise I think most of QVC tops are a bit too long.  They are tunics being called tops IMO.

Trusted Contributor

OMG! When the lady called in from Texas all 3 of them were talking over each other. LOLWoman LOL

I love Isaac and his colors and fashion. I just couldn't watch anymore. I'll order one tomorrow.

Occasional Contributor

I watched about 10 minutes of the presentation and I am completely exhausted. 

Occasional Contributor

I have never commented about a host, but good God, Jane is just exhausting! Can she not let Isaac talk, he's the designer. I get she's experienced and friends but the talking over the designer and people calling in is quite frankly horrible. My head hurts and I just had to vent! 

Respected Contributor

@AlenaZwrote: I watched about 10 minutes of the presentation and I am completely exhausted. 

Right !!

Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor
He never stops either. Shut up Isaac!
New Contributor

I do not like long tops, or even worse, the things that are giving you "coverage" with the much longer in the back.  I am short but squat!  The favorite thing I like about the TSV today is the 3/4 sleeve!  I have little t rex arms.  I ordered two of Isaac's blouses this week, they fit well except the sleeves are about 4 inches too long!  I had to jump on the 3/4 sleeve tops because they usually fit me as a long sleeve.  I love that sleeve length. So many things don't come in petite and they overwhelm me, at 5 feet tall I don't like tunics with all that fabric.  I am anxious for these tops to arrive and hope that there will be more 3/4 sleeve items in the future.  Thank you for bringing these.