Contributor

TSV - why I love jogger style pants

I fully embrace the athleisure look!  I'm retired and like comfortable but cute outfits that I can wear around town, and home.  I hardly ever wear heels and live in casual flats.  Jogger style pants solve lots of problems for me. The length of the pants looks great with lace up shoes, sandals, or slide on clogs.  My weight fluctuates and so I love stretchy materials and jogger ankle pants-lose a few pounds without a dragging hem.  Gain a few pounds and the pants still fit!  Love the jogger style pants as an alternative to leggings under tunics.

I just ordered my first pair of pants from QVC!  I have ordered a few jackets and sweaters, but never pants!  I hope I love Lisa Rinna TSV cargo pants. I needed navy pants to go with all my sweaters and tops and addded the olive for a fresh new color.

Other jogger style pants I love" Antthony's classically you and Chico's Travelers banded bottom pant and Zenergy Neema zippered jogger pants.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - why I love jogger style pants

I like the look of the TSV, too.   There were some references to an 80's fashion look. For me, if I liked sonething in the 80's, I would like it now too.  Just because time has gone by does not change my opinion.  

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - why I love jogger style pants

I think they were called harem pants back in the day. Banded ankles and a loose billowy look.