Occasional Contributor

Am on the fence about ordering the watch. Need another like a hole in my head. Am liking the bronze pink color. Decisions,decisoins???

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Re: TSV watch not much chatter

I know but I ordered the Rose tone I want a small one so hope it fits good.

Esteemed Contributor

I like in all colors and the price is good. I wish the face of it was more of a tank than a square.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

not long enough for my wrist...I need, at least, an 8 inch....this only links to 71/2....

Honored Contributor

It's not that it's terribly innovative or revolutionary. Personally, I'd look for a stainless steel online if I wanted that style. It would probably be cheaper and they're readily available.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Pretty watch, price is fair but I have too many watches so I passed.......
Valued Contributor

I have two ceramic gold Vicenze watches and a Ripka silver Regent and an old MK. I love them and get a lot of wear out of them. I was taken with this watch because it is so close to the Cartier look, very classic and timeless. I just started getting some rose pieces so I got the rose and will see how I like it. I have a very small wrist but small watches work for me so I am hoping that taking out all the extra links will be perfect. They've sold almost 19,000!
Regular Contributor

On 5/22/2014 circles said:

not long enough for my wrist...I need, at least, an 8 inch....this only links to 71/2....

I would need between 7 1/2-8", so after reading your comment, I am glad I didn't order the watch. In the presentations I have seen, they didn't mention what the largest wrist the watch would fit. Maybe SOME hosts mention the wrist dimensions, however the ones I have seen didn't make that fact known to watchers..

New Contributor

I liked it too....but then noticed the Roman numeral 4 is wrong! That's a quality control issue!!