Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV voucher for CASEABLE Case

I ordered the case online with the code number QVC provided. I had no problem ordering the case. The Caseable website have a lot of choices or I can upload my own pho to make my own. I ordered the one with the pet selfies and it came in less than 2 weeks. The case is cute. I love it.
Trusted Contributor

I got both of mine in a pretty timely manner and I'm happy with them. My grandsons love their choices( cat and dog).

Occasional Contributor

I received mine about 5 months later, believe it was the beginning of Spring.  I had forgot all about it, and had brought a case from Amazon.  Which was better than mess they sent, looked like something you would get out of Big Lots. 

New Contributor

This is my third attempt at ordering this case . The latest e-mail I got again said promo code was invalid! Does anyone know what's happening?!?  Was this a QVC ploy to sell more Kindle Fires?? It's frustrating!

New Contributor

I haven't gotten mind either. One attempt didn't have United States as my country - it was not an option AND the final step showed the money in English pounds!