Frequent Contributor

TSV voucher for CASEABLE Case

I never received the Caseable case for last years Amazon fire TSV!   I had numerous messages back and forth with Caseable and sent messages to QVC and finally gave up and bought one.  How can they be the vendor again?   Did everyone get their case but me?

Occasional Contributor

Re: TSV voucher for CASEABLE Case

I received mine with any difficulty.

Honored Contributor

I totally forgot about that.  No, I didn't get one.  I bought my own.

Regular Contributor

I ordered one, but never received it either.  Couldn't locate paperwork so never pursued.

I have never received my case either.  I have tried numerous times but my voucher code would never work .  So disappointed 😞 .I put in a call to customer service at QVC  and was told to call back in a couple of days for more help .

Contributor

Mine took two or three MONTHS to show up, long after I had just bought a good one from Amazon. When it finally arrived, it was cheap cardboard ******. Don't even bother.
Frequent Contributor

I got mine within 7-10 days. I was disappointed it was cheap cardboard but it covers the Kindle and it was free.

Frequent Contributor

Well I have to say I'm glad to hear they are cheap cardboard I was pretty upset I never got it and neither Caseable or QVC made it right.  

Occasional Visitor

I just ordered mine. the order process went through just fine so now we'll wait and see how the delivery goes. I'll keep you posted on delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine in two weeks after ordering using the provided code.  It is beautiful but isn't made of heavy material but substantial enough for protection. For an inexpensive tablet like the Fire, it will work well. I didn't order a customized one but one already available in a tropical print.  The Fire is a backup to my Samsung tablet which I've had for three years and has a cover from Amazon.

I got an order confirmation email immediately after ordering  the Caseable case for the Fire and also one when it shipped.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.