Regular Contributor

Any thoughts/suggestions on the outdoor umbrella? I don't have a lot of luck with umbrellas or solar lights.

Valued Contributor

I have never seen very many good reviews on this brand of umbrellas. Have you looked at the 4 reviews that are on that item.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased this brank last year without the lights and was very disappointed with it. The pole snapped in half at the beginning of the season. It was in a cement stand in a table in an enclosed patio without any type of storm. My previous umbrella purchases from QVC lasted for years. This year I purchased a smaller 7' umbrella for my table at the very beginning of the garden season. It looks like it will do the job and I'm hoping it lasts for two seasons. I did catch the Scott Living program and really liked the umbrella that they had presented. I'm still thinking about that umbrella because once the season/weather starts to kick in all of these items will be sparse.

Occasional Contributor

I looked at the reviews earlier this morning and they were all one star. Those have been removed now.

Respected Contributor
On 4/2/2015 herbsmom said:

I looked at the reviews earlier this morning and they were all one star. Those have been removed now.

I too saw the 4 one star reviews this morning and now they have been removed.

Trusted Contributor

Just be cautious. This umbrella doesn't look sturdy at all to me. The best way to purchase something like this- is in person so you see the quality and durability.

I wouldn't chance it based on what I see.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor
Please take note that this is not the same umbrella that was offered in the past. It is a new vendor! I am sure they removed the reviews since they talked about last years model. I ordered a new one this year and I hope I am pleased with it. I love the stripes!
Valued Contributor

Most of the reviews on the Atleisure umbrellas weren't all that good. I can't believe that QVC took down those crummy reviews!!! That is awful. People deserve to know the truth about the items they are about to purchase.