Valued Contributor

TSV tree- no replacement bulbs available? & show ornaments

CS said the Q does not sell these replacement bulbs. Phone number to Santas Best CS not answering over the weekend. Good grief is this going to be an issue? And please show example ornaments on the tree to see how sturdy the branches hold up.
Valued Contributor

Re: TSV tree- no replacement bulbs available? & show ornaments

Valued Contributor

Other posters elsewhere, including Q CS, indicate no bulbs available. I'd like to use a tree at least 10 seasons. Deal breaker.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

These lights look like the one's Lisa Robertson sold  on her trees last year but her trees has 5000 lights and 10,000 lights so when if a bulb did go out it wasn't missed.

Trusted Contributor

They said on air, that there are no replacement bulbs. For a bulb to go out, it would have to be crushed some how. The others stay lit if one goes out. There are a lot of lights, so I doubt it would be noticeable. I don't mind the white lights, but I will never purchase a tree with those garish multi leds. They are neon bright. If they ever improve them, I would be interested, it is a beautiful tree until the multi or pastel are turned on. Since I would never use those. This tree is a pass for Me. I like incandescent bulbs and doubt I will ever change. I will stick with Bethlehem Lights. Own 5 of there trees and have never had a problem and all they have incandescent lights. 

Respected Contributor

I don't care for LED lights on a Christmas tree.  I prefer incandescent and I don't want to pay extra for a tree that morphs into three or four different color schemes.  I don't care for that feature.

Honored Contributor

There are no "bulbs" on the tree. The lights are LEDs. They don't burn out like a regular bulb and if they quit lighting up, then it's most likely a wiring problem.