Trusted Contributor

TSV this Saturday BAREFOOT DREAMS (Fabric? Color?)

This BFD TSV appears to be polyester. Does anyone have experience in BFD made of this fabrication?

ALSO -- I can't tell, so I ask your help: WHAT COLOR IS "AGAVE GREEN"?

THANKS SO MUCH! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV this Saturday BAREFOOT DREAMS (Fabric? Color?)

@Solar Is My Name    A382062.  I would guess agave is a grayed green but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Here's that color as far as paint chips goes.

an agave-inspired color palette — Akula Kreative

Color is very subjective, but this is basically the color I found everywhere.  It kinda looks like sea green.

Esteemed Contributor

@Solar Is My Name  Looks like a grey green to me too.  All BFD are 100% poly.  I have a couple of pieces and have only had a shedding problem with a dark blue cardi that also grows when I wear it. Started out above my knees and is now a couple of inches below.  My other cardi (similar in style to TSV) in a light color never sheds and has not grown. I have never hung either one.

They are nice and soft and I use the blue one to wrap up in the house when it's cold.  Pretty colors in TSV but I won't buy because I don't like the fringe detail.

Frequent Contributor

I have a couple of their Cozy-Chic sweaters with the polyesters material.  They are quite warm.  It is soft like a baby's blanket.  They are different materials from the Cozy Chic Light and Ultra Light light.  From the photo online, Agave Green looks like a greyish green.

Valued Contributor

It looks like a rag

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

It looks like a rag

Why why why.  Your comment was unrelated to what the poster was asking.  Unreal.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Solar Is My Name  Looks like a grey green to me too.  All BFD are 100% poly.  I have a couple of pieces and have only had a shedding problem with a dark blue cardi that also grows when I wear it. Started out above my knees and is now a couple of inches below.  My other cardi (similar in style to TSV) in a light color never sheds and has not grown. I have never hung either one.

They are nice and soft and I use the blue one to wrap up in the house when it's cold.  Pretty colors in TSV but I won't buy because I don't like the fringe detail.

actually BFD has a number of different fabric combinations that are used. not all of them are 100 percent polyester. many of the COZYCHIC items are all polyester. you have to look at the actual name of the piece and check out the materials on the item pages.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, everyone! BFD items I've bought before were always made of a blend of fabrics, but I did just order this one. I chose the TEAL. (For my complexion I need CLEAR colors to compliment my hint of gold in my light skin tone.)

Enjoy this BFD if you order it. (I ordered my ususal size MEDIUM that I've worn in other fabrications of BFD.)

Be well!

-SolarSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

Thanks, everyone! BFD items I've bought before were always made of a blend of fabrics, but I did just order this one. I chose the TEAL. (For my complexion I need CLEAR colors to compliment my hint of gold in my light skin tone.)

Enjoy this BFD if you order it. (I ordered my ususal size MEDIUM that I've worn in other fabrications of BFD.)

Be well!

-SolarSmiley Happy

The Cozy Chic ones I have purchased are 100% polyester but the Cozy Chic Lite and Ultra Lite are different.  They have blends of Rayon from Bamboo and Nylon.  I wasn't going to get this TSV but I have changed my mind.  It's different and I like the short fringe detailing and ribbing at the top.  So....now I am trying to decide between the pearl and the Teal.  The Teal is a gorgeous color but I'm thinking I might get more wear out of a neurtral like the pearl.  Decisions, decisions!  LOL!