Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV this Saturday BAREFOOT DREAMS (Fabric? Color?)

@Beeweaver  As I said, I ordered the teal am trying to decide if the pearl would add a look of pounds or "oldishness". YES, it's hard to "try on" clothes in your mind! Smiley LOLat least for me! Best wishes! Stay well. -Solar1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the BD TSV in the sable - size large.

Super Contributor

So, now I am deciding between the Sable and the Teal.  The Teal is gorgeous but the Sable is more neurtral  Decisions, decisions!Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I like the sable color but who in the world would want that ruffle on there!!!! I think ruffles are cute on kid clothes but not on me or a cardigan. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

I like the sable color but who in the world would want that ruffle on there!!!! I think ruffles are cute on kid clothes but not on me or a cardigan. 
----------------

I didn't care for the ruffles/fringe either!!  Maybe  just on the sleeves....

Honored Contributor

i shop often in TJ and Marshalls juniors sections this looks like something I'd find there for 24.99

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to all who corrected me on different yarns used in BF dreams. I only have 1 piece that is not Cozy Chic, all my others are so I never looked. Heart 

Contributor

In my opinion, this is such an unflattering silhouette. It hangs, looks like a shag rug, and the ruffles add so much bulk.
No, for me.
Super Contributor

I have a BFD cardigan that is polyester and very warm. I'm not sure it's the same exact fabrication as the TSV, though, because the TSV has the appearance of terry cloth (I might be spelling that wrong, sorry). The one I have looks smooth. 

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering in the Pearl, it is my 1st BD order! If I don't like it, I will send it back, but I thought long and hard about whether to order, and I can wear the Pearl color with anything, so for me it was a good buy!