Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They never have said a word about the fabric from which the TSV is made.  I don't know whether it's a sweater knit or tee shirt knit.  I don't see the marks at the arm hole so assume it's not a full-fashioned sweater.  It must be knit fabric like Hacci that is cut and sewn, not knit, into a garment.  Cheap construction.  What's the fabric content?  I haven't heard it mentioned.

@Kachina624 

In the afternoon show Jane T. said that the sweater is full fashioned, not cut and sewn.  She showed a closeup of those little marks you were looking for.  Jane said that she's a knitter and talked about in more detail about what full fashioned means.  Talked about fabric content, too.  Gotta give it to Jane, she yammers a mile a minute, but she got to the details that the earlier hosts must not have.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Valued Contributor

I also saw Jane, who explained that she has been knitting for years.  She showed all the details and workmanship of the sweater.  

I really like the clothes that Cameron Bure brings to the Q.  I think they are well made, fit my shortness, and age which is 79.   I did order the Green sweater and I live in Fl.   I also travel quite a bit to the North, always need warm clothing. 

Price wise it is what it is today!!!  Get use to it because it will be getting even more expensive as time goes on.  

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:
Saw this sweater on this morning and recalled an article I read a few months ago saying that cardigans are one piece of clothing that age everyone who wears them!

Maybe you read only part of the message.  It's a sweater set that's supposed to be aging.

Sweater sets. Wearing a sweater set can significantly age a woman over 20, according to Harper's Bazaar. They might seem sensible, but in reality, the combo of a cardigan over a matching shell just screams little old lady, even when you don't mean for it to.

Well that's too bad as I have a bunch of sweater sets that I love.  Have worn them mostly for work.  Last time I went out to lunch with a younger colleague she complimented me on one!

@sueinsf 

I don't want you to think that was my opinion.  I just posted that quote for the poster who had read that "cardigans are aging." I just ordered the TSV.

@shoesnbags  I understood.  Smiley Happy  Saw it was from Harper's Bazaar.  Not like I would go by everything written in there anyway!