Trusted Contributor
I think its a shame this TSV was priced high, because I’m sure its cute on and I’m sure the quality is there. The Oatmeal Heather/Blue combo is unique and I like that’s it’s not the same ole looking cardigan. I have quite few pieces of CCB’s collection, but I got them all when they were clearanced priced. They are all holding up beautifully and most important the material does NOT pill! That’s my biggest reason I stopped buying LOGO. Too much money for clothes made of rayon that pill terribly. I’ll wait til this little cardi goes on sale, then I’ll get the one I want. It’s just a matter of time…
Super Contributor

She sees Dr. Lancer, I'm sure he keeps her looking young. I just don't care for her perspectives on many social subjects, judgmental would be the best description,IMO. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing business with her......again JMO. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

it is cute, and has buttons

and I like the fabric, which is easy to wash etc 

but I can get similar for less

@jackthebear   Much less.  I found a crew neck style cardigan that otherwise looks just like the TSV at Macy's.  Cotton/viscose/nylon, 9 different colors, for $19.99.

I chuckled when Ali Carr described the TSV this morning, "a style like no other!"  OK. 

I looked up that sweater you referenced. The reviews were largely negative, saying the fabric felt stiff and cheap. You get what you pay for. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@RNbynite wrote:

She sees Dr. Lancer, I'm sure he keeps her looking young. I just don't care for her perspectives on many social subjects, judgmental would be the best description,IMO. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing business with her......again JMO. 

I ordered the sweater and am happy to support her. Different strokes 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Hopefully whomever is buying this is aware that this is 88% POLYESTER and 12% nylon. They’re fooling everyone cause they keep on saying how it’s soft like cotton. Candace is using cheap materials for an elevated price. Nice style- but don’t get fooled. As a former Fashion buyer, I’m a stickler for fabrics.

And hopefully you are aware that some people like that fabrication. Your post sounds like a public service warning. 🙄

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor
I’m no fashion buyer.. but I’m pretty there are different qualities of poly just like there are different qualities of cotton. I have never had any of Candace’s clothing pill or start to look old after washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry. They all look like the day I bought them. That’s priceless because I don’t like throwing away my hard earned money. I’m sure this TSV is made of quality fabric. BTW @fairydogmother I enjoy reading all your posts! 😊
Esteemed Contributor

After thinking about it all day, and reading alllll the posts, I just ordered the oatmeal heather/blue sweater.  I like the looks of the TSV in this color combo, and CCB's line suits my body (5'2' XS) and my lifestyle (casual). The 3 linen blend shirts and 2 knit tops of hers that I already have are well-made. And they're not too long - yahoo!!

Yes, it's overpriced as is most clothing at this point.   I shop at TJMaxx, Marshall's and eBay to save money, but then at other times I indulge myself with something that's full price. If I like the way this sweater fits, I'll wait for lower prices on another color later either on QVC or eBay.  Meanwhile I'll be enjoying this one and I don't have to worry that this color won't be available in my size.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor
@shoesnbags I think you’re right that that color (which I love too) might be sold out and no longer available. I like shopping at TJ Maxx too! I didn’t buy clothes when I was there the other day, but I did buy my 12 year old Norwegian Elk Hound an orthopedic doggie bed. 🥰 QVC and TJ Maxx are my favorite places to shop!!
Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@shoesnbagsI think you’re right that that color (which I love too) might be sold out and no longer available. I like shopping at TJ Maxx too! I didn’t buy clothes when I was there the other day, but I did buy my 12 year old Norwegian Elk Hound an orthopedic doggie bed. 🥰 QVC and TJ Maxx are my favorite places to shop!!

@RescueLover 

Just wanted to mention that my "grand-dog" is a rescue and she is much loved!

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@KKlim wrote:
Hopefully whomever is buying this is aware that this is 88% POLYESTER and 12% nylon. They’re fooling everyone cause they keep on saying how it’s soft like cotton. Candace is using cheap materials for an elevated price. Nice style- but don’t get fooled. As a former Fashion buyer, I’m a stickler for fabrics.

And hopefully you are aware that some people like that fabrication. Your post sounds like a public service warning. 🙄

Love your tag line @fairydogmother .  Can I ask where it's from?