Esteemed Contributor

To me her clothes look like pieces I see in the Junior Department, and way overpriced.  Not impressed with any of her offerings, none.

Honored Contributor

They never have said a word about the fabric from which the TSV is made.  I don't know whether it's a sweater knit or tee shirt knit.  I don't see the marks at the arm hole so assume it's not a full-fashioned sweater.  It must be knit fabric like Hacci that is cut and sewn, not knit, into a garment.  Cheap construction.  What's the fabric content?  I haven't heard it mentioned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

So far I've seen two hosts in this sweawter tsv and both had on sizes too small they couldn't button the ones they have on even if they wanted to. 

This so-called designer is from sunny Cali, she designs for how they dress not needing a whole lot of clothes on the body. Her shorts are way too short, there's no style to much of anything she sells here. I have to say I believe there are not at all many in their 20s and 30s who shop here for fashions and the items that this vendor brings here is more for that age group in my opinion. Many things of her's I would not buy nor wear.

So over all that I seen this weekend you won't find in my closet.

@PINKdogWOOD    Also this fashion guru "designer" has no idea how a hat should be worn.  She looks like a newly arrived recruit at a dude ranch.  She's not someone from whom I'd consider buying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor
It looks to be like it is pulling on one side in the area of the top button.
Frequent Contributor

Apparently Candace is 46! She looks awesome.  Her clothing to me looks fresh and new. Love how she puts together her outfits.  It helps just to see how I can refigure some of my own clothes in my closet to get more of a younger fun look. I think it works anywhere, not just California.  

Super Contributor
Saw this sweater on this morning and recalled an article I read a few months ago saying that cardigans are one piece of clothing that age everyone who wears them!
Contributor

hmm, I go to California often for sure the majority of people there  do NOT dress in sweaters like this one, specially not 20 or 30 year olds.  I thought more like a church goer.  After all this seller is what you called a conservative person.  Nothing wrong with that, I'm just not going to wear or buy this item.

Trusted Contributor

I love the green color and the v-neck.  At 5'4" this might not be too short for me, although I need tummy coverage. Price is a little too high for me.

Honored Contributor

Never tried her brand. I love cardigans & own too many. 🥴

I don't like the ruffle detail on the cuff so I'm not buying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:
Saw this sweater on this morning and recalled an article I read a few months ago saying that cardigans are one piece of clothing that age everyone who wears them!

Maybe you read only part of the message.  It's a sweater set that's supposed to be aging.

Sweater sets. Wearing a sweater set can significantly age a woman over 20, according to Harper's Bazaar. They might seem sensible, but in reality, the combo of a cardigan over a matching shell just screams little old lady, even when you don't mean for it to.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett