Contributor

I had ordered the salmon for ship date of March 20.  My sister called me and told me she had ordered me some for Easter.  So I thought since its like 20 days away I could cancel my order.  Well not so.  Called customer service and they said it cannot be cancelled.  It was sent to Egg Harbor for shipping.  I told her it is like 20 days away.  She said when I receive it just call them and they will give me a refund.  Does this make any sense?  I am alone and will never eat all this salmon.  I told the sales representative to put in a customer complaint for me regarding this.  What do you think????

Honored Contributor

@hardware mom    Unfortunately, that's the way they operate.  Once the order is sent to the vendor, it's out of QVC's control and they can't depend on a vendor to cancel it.  If your money is refunded, you will bear no loss and the fish will keep frozen for a year.

Bon appetite!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Freeze it.  They're individually wrapped and you can have a supply that will last for a while.  I can't wait to get mine.

Respected Contributor

They raised the price by 5.00 after the tsv, I'm glad I didn't order it. What a bargain -- not

I figured if I ate 2 a week I would still be paying for it months later.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

They raised the price by 5.00 after the tsv, I'm glad I didn't order it. What a bargain -- not

another item ridiculously overpriced at $27 per pound. I've seen salmon filets at Aldi around $8 for a one pound bag. Consumers need to be informed. 

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

another item ridiculously overpriced at $27 per pound. I've seen salmon filets at Aldi around $8 for a one pound bag. Consumers need to be informed. 

Do you really Aldi salmon from China is comparable to Faroe Island salmon?

Respected Contributor

I thought about it because we love salmon but 10 pieces would only last me two dinners.  So, I went to Sam's today and in their seafood case was a beautiful 4 pound whole salmon filet for 32.00.  I will get about 6 pieces from one filet, so I grabbed two filets and will get 12 nice pieces and they were pretty thick.  Total spent $64...still pricey.

Respected Contributor

We have this on auto delivery from another time we purchased.  Best salmon I have eaten and worth every penny to us.

Aldi is no comparison.  

Contributor

I agree - $5.00?  If it is a special value you would of thought it would of been a better deal.  I have seen this same thing done with many items.  Sometimes it like $3.00 - At least you would think you would get free shipping on TSV.along with a lower price on their specials.

Super Contributor

@hardware mom   I also ordered this salmon for ship date 3/20...wasn't able to cancel online so called C/S and the girl couldnt either but she was going to send in a ticket to have this canceled...she said to wait a few days but it was canceled the same day..so call back and talk to someone else..