Trusted Contributor

I no longer shop much at QVC for a variety of reasons, but I have to say that over the years that I have, TSV's are not a big deal/savings to the consumer. Taking $7.00 off an item is ridiculous when we can all find the same thing or similiar elsewhere. I think TSV's should reflect a larger percentage off and better savings.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV's are NOT a great deal!

Hi @gigy There actually have been some TSVs lately where there is a geater than 20% discount from the QVC Price. Take the Jan. 24 Barefoot Dreams TSV for example: the QVC Price was $125.00 and the TSV Price was $67.32, which is about 46% off. Of course, I think the QVC Price in that case was inflated, so I wonder if QVC will continue this practice to try to make the customers to perceive a higher value.

Trusted Contributor

Most of the TSVs haven't been great deals in many, many years.  They are only a few dollars off the QVC price.  I can't remember the last time I bought a TSV from QVC.

However, I do feel that their beauty TSVs are truly a great bargain.  They offer combinations and kits that can't be found in retail.  It has been that way for as long as I can remember.  If it's a brand I like and the products interest me, I'll consider making the purchase.  Other than that, I really don't bother with their TSVs.

Super Contributor

I hear you.  IMO, when a new brand comes to the Q, the FIRST tsv is the best .... in terms of their quality and price.  Subsequent TSVs dwindle in value and quality (QVC)!  So, buy the very first TSV ever offered by a brand -- best deal.  

Regular Contributor

I know I am enjoying the Just Bagels TSV.  The shipping to FL where i am would be prohibitive without the TSV free shipping.  The price for 4 packs of bagels was good, too.

Esteemed Contributor

TSV's used to be at least $20 off with free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Remember the excitement of waiting till midnight to find out what the TSV was going to be?  At one time they had TSVs that generated A LOT of buzz here on the forums.  Now, TSVs go by each day, and hardly a mention.  The value isn't there anymore.  Products chosen as  TSV are stale and unimaginative. Actually, they should probably rename TSV.  

Contributor

I remember so great deals on silver pieces that were TSV.  I am glad I have them. I haven't felt like there have been amazing solid jewelry pieces in a long long time. I would be willing to pay for something of quality and uniqueness. 

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie 

Many of the TSVs are of no interest to me.  Some I watch, thinking I might be interested, then I fall asleep during the presentatuiion.  Not too exciting, right?  Also, the host doing the presentation is  something for me to consider.  Some hosts..well..I just can't watch.   

Valued Contributor

The Elemis tsv is great...check the stores