Respected Contributor

Today's TSV is microdermabrasion right? But on main page also showing Quacker Jeans  as 'today's TSV .'

I thought Quacker TSV was on 24th - will there be a different one then or are these Jeans shown under today's TSV actually the TSV for 24th?

I am a bit confused.  Thanks for any guidance!!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV's I am confused- help!

Today Dec. 21st the TSV is the Hairdo wigs.

Frequent Contributor

I have seen them lately doing like what HSN does Today's Special Value AND a This Day Only as well as One Time Only products.. 

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like they have multiple TSV’s on the same day .... I guess they are trying to please a bigger audience 🙃

Honored Contributor

QVC seems to be trying something new this holiday season, they are making several TSVs available early, and keeping old TSVs around as well. 

Today, if you enter TSV in the search bar above, you'll notice there are 5 different TSVs available to purchase now.  The same works for the Big Deal on Q2.

Esteemed Contributor

Ya know, I'm pleased that they keep the TSV's for more days 'cause that enables us to still pick up something at the TSV price if we missed it that day.

I don't like the home page:  way too much going on and confusing for me anyways!Woman Frustrated

OT - Merry Christmas everyone!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme  I agree the home page is a definite mess.  I assume the Quacker one will be shown properly on 24th just early advertising.

Thank you all for your replies I guess everything is 'today's TSV' I kind of got lost along the way.  Put it down to jetlag just got back from U.K. 

Esteemed Contributor

If it says TSV just buy it if you like it and want it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think losing InsideQ Magazine at the end of '17 has made them scramble a bit.

People were able to preview upcoming TSVs, and I think the idea is to give that preview back to us.

I recall (also 2017) when there were numerous threads asking for more than one TSV per day, because people tired of the same one thing being presented all day.

And some posters asked for TSVs to last more than one day so they could check whether so-and-so would be interested.

Seems like they've shifted things to accommodate these requests, but we haven't shifted with them.

Last time I put TSV in the search I got about 15 results. Lol!

PLUS they added the Big Deal, Steal, and a Weekly Special. The QVC website homepage is a mess. The only way I can keep the sales straight is to check them on the simplified QVC app.