Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV presentations are WAY too long!

Agree! Couldn't believe the amount of time they spent on the Amazon thing yesterday! Every time I flipped back to the channel it was on again. It's gotten to the point that once you know what the TSV is you might as well not watch the Q that day if you're not interested because they don't show anything else. I miss the old QVC. The one where I spent a lot of money on jewelry, clothing, skin care, Christmas presents because they were OFFERED!

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  And, yesterday they had electronics so why again today?? QVC is not what it used to be merchandise is not quality it used to be and way too expensive. I now have to return most of what I order.

New Contributor

I agree, how many times can you sit through the exact same presentation? It just goes on and on. The presentations are too long and too close together. TSV becomes monotonous and painful. 

Respected Contributor

Makes you wonder why they decided all this time is necessary.  Surely, they have done a market annalysis to see how long a viewer will stay tuned through an hour of presenting one item.   Maybe, the hope is that they'll catch people who are just flipping through channels. If it's an item I might be interested in purchasing I'll watch for 5-10 minutes at the most then I switch channels.