Valued Contributor

TSV presentations are WAY too long!

[ Edited ]

Holy Moly! They spend a long time presenting the TSV. I end up turning the channel because it gets boring. You can only say so much about a product. Gesh! 

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV presentations are WAY too long!

They’ve become informercials.

Trusted Contributor

Gives me a chance to get my chores done!rolling.gif

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I think QVC is best in small doses and on-line.  It is hard to watch (IMO) for more than 20 minute stretches, even if you are interested in the products.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Totally agree.  Never used to be that way.  They have definitely changed their format, and NOT for the better IMO.  I find my self just moving on or turning it off completely.  They've lost me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed, these presentations have gone to the point of nausea!!

Esteemed Contributor

Makes me wonder if some of these "on all the time for hours at a time several times a day" companies are buying air time. Maybe a QVC live daytime/early evening infomercial pays off better for them than a middle of the night recorded one.

Trusted Contributor

YES!  What everyone else said...

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Totally agree.  Never used to be that way.  They have definitely changed their format, and NOT for the better IMO.  I find my self just moving on or turning it off completely.  They've lost me. 

They're losing me, too. And as you said, @nyc1, it was not always this way. The presentations now of the TSV's are waaaaay too numerous through out the day and each presentation is ridiculously long! Click. Oh, and if the TSV happens to be something I really can't stand, I seldom even click back over to QVC to check out anything else. And even if I do, nine times out of ten guess what's on? The dreaded TSV presentation!!! 

Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  I don't know how they find enough stuff to talk about for that long.  Especially when they have a My Pillow TSV.  How much can you say about a pillow?