Valued Contributor

Re: TSV phone calls for Breezies

@Krimpette wrote:

I stopped watching QVC today because of their over-long presentation of the TSV.  I would guess that the presentation this morning (during AM Style) went on for over 30 minutes.  Yuck.  Turned of QVC, never to return today.  

It definitely was over 30 minutes, maybe 45. Leah really did not have to share her bra size either. In very poor taste, and overstated IMO. I had to changed channels.

Respected Contributor

I wish all the callers would ask "live on air", what country are these made in?  The vendors couldn't just say "imported", and would have to disclose where their items are made.  It would be better then seeing "imported" when trying to search out the information on-line  I would like to hear that it's made in the UK, in Canada, in France, in Vietnam, in Thailand, in China, etc. - wherever it is made.

I think it would be helpful for the callers to ask instead of seeing the question listed and never answered under the items....I'm not assuming it's always made in China if it says "imported", but I would rather be aware if I'm trying to avoid certain manufacturing countries. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@mjd1954 wrote:

I wish QVC would quit taking customer phone calls. The people are either sick or recovering. The minute they start the sob story I hit mute!

I'm not interested in their medical history. Please stop the phone calls.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette   And as I clearly could see, while Leah had on one of the tsv bras, those bra straps are not designed or cut properly. You could clearly see the straps showing under that (too long) tunic she had on. Not only did you see the lace which isn't bad b/c I have genie bras and coobie bras with lace like the tsv but the straps on the tsv not cut properly were showing as well.

And as I always point out, there are PLENTY of women in this world who don't have big breasts. This company never offers bras that fit smaller breasted women. They just do not create them.

BAD on you breezies women for not including ALL women.