Esteemed Contributor

Finally. A TSV that's a good value.

I just measured my buffet lamps. The TSV lamps are a very similar size. The shades even look to be a better quality than the cheap paper shades found on most lamps today. The comparable pair of shades would cost $50.00 if purchased separately and similar lamps around here would sell for at least $30-$40 each. I know because I have been pricing lamps and I just purchased replacement shades yesterday.

I am not buying because I like all the lamps I have- I even have a beautiful pair to sell- but the price for these lamps is really good. Brava Valerie.

Super Contributor

Re: TSV pair of buffet lamps

GURL...  These are VERY nice lamps for the price.  

Just a question...  Is Rick doing a show with Val?  That combo REALLY WORKS !

@queendiva wrote:

Finally. A TSV that's a good value.

I just measured my buffet lamps. The TSV lamps are a very similar size. The shades even look to be a better quality than the cheap paper shades found on most lamps today. The comparable pair of shades would cost $50.00 if purchased separately and similar lamps around here would sell for at least $30-$40 each. I know because I have been pricing lamps and I just purchased replacement shades yesterday.

I am not buying because I like all the lamps I have- I even have a beautiful pair to sell- but the price for these lamps is really good. Brava Valerie.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with queendiva. I've been on the lookout for some buffet lamps for a while now; found some that I wasn't really impressed with at Lowe's for double this price. I love the silver ones but my picture frames above the cabinet are gold so I opted for the white ones...but was also tempted with the blue ones, actually wouldn't be too disappointed by any of them. I love them and they came around at just the right time! Yay!

Respected Contributor

I like them.  I thought I'd get the bronze but after seeing presentation, I'm thinking the black looks more bronze.  What do you think?

Super Contributor

I had a hard time choosing a pair.  I love all the finishes, but finally ended up buying the white.  Sandra mentioned that the white would go well with farmhouse decor since the finish is a distressed look, and that convinced me.  These lamps are really cute and I also think that they are priced well.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the white. But it was hard to choose between white or black. This is a good price.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the slate blue.....so soft and pretty. Great price. 

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I like them.  I thought I'd get the bronze but after seeing presentation, I'm thinking the black looks more bronze.  What do you think?

@ScrapHappy , I agree with you, plus I hovered over the black to enlarge and they are horribly scratched up on both lamps even the ball on the pull chain. Seems like the finish on these is very thin. Just a heads up gals.   Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

GURL...  The cool thing about lamps like these..

You can easily paint them when you get tired of the color, and BAM new lamps again !

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know if these have a good weight to the base?

While I'm considering a new buffet or sideboard, I'm concerned that on a side or entry table the lamps would be no match for the dogs bumping the table!