Occasional Contributor

This is the first TSV I've ordered in aeons. I think the cat and mouse set are adorable. Since I have cats I can't have real candles.

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of stuff from QVC. A lot of stuff. I don't shop in stores anymore.

That said, I can tell you there are things I'd buy but totally don't buy (just items I don't need but might like to have) because the Shipping and Handling is stupid, just stupid.

I am sick of paying their bill. That's what we are doing. We are paying for QVC to do business.

We pay for someone to pack up the item and and ship it to us. QVC pays nothing. Nothing!

If HSN can provide free shipping on many of their items, why can't QVC.

If HSN offers a similar item I will buy it there first if they offer free shipping (which they most often do).

Too bad QVC, you've lost that sale!!

Occasional Contributor
On 7/20/2014 mousiegirl said:

Since they aren't ornaments, I don't know why the hook is on them. If it weren't for that feature, I would buy a set.

I think they are supposed to look like something sitting in a broken ornament, right? That's why there's an ornament hanger.

Trusted Contributor

Not really my cup of tea...I am getting really tired of all the lighted items.

Esteemed Contributor

whether we like them or not...and whether we purchase or not....last I heard there was well over a hundred thousand sold...so I am guessing they won't care about any of us...

I think they are cute...and I knew they were not meant to hang on a tree...they are sit-abouts as David calls them....and I really don't have any place to put them...

Honored Contributor

The TSV is a huge hit. I think they are cute. I didn't purchase because I have a set from last year and don't need another.

Respected Contributor

It pays to watch the presentation.

Contributor

"The TSV is a huge hit."

Really??!! All four choices are still available 21 hours after they were first presented! I don't think that qualifies as being a "huge hit" {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

I would say that selling way over 130,000 of them a huge hit to me...multiply that figure with the cost plus s&h.....nice chunk of change...

Honored Contributor

Dan said this morning that 20,000 sets were sold in his show alone and 4,000 people ordered more than one set.

And as stated, 130k is one of their bigger TSVs. Not too shabby.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN