Respected Contributor

WHen the  guest said to wear it to work ...I really wondered...really???  Very odd dress, if you can call it that.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirlDepends what kind of work you do -  I could have worn it where I worked -  although with those side slits, I'm sure the noseybodies would have been working overtime.

Amy looked adorable in the red tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

There are certain jobs where the tsv can be worn.  When I see that dress, I think of the islands and summertime.  I don't think it is appropriate for a business office, but there are many places where people can dress casually as long as they look nice.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

WHen the  guest said to wear it to work ...I really wondered...really???  Very odd dress, if you can call it that.

When i saw her in the early morning show she said it could be worn on the Red Carpet...huh???

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17  Yeah, it really grates my nerves to hear hosts being totally unreasonable with their sensless  babling when pushing an item. I would rather them be honest, have knowlege and integrity.  Much of the time anymore , hosts and sometimes in this case the vendor, really do act like they think the consumer is really stupid. Red carpet. Seiously QVC and Susan? Shame on you. I use to like Susan, she  is really out of control anymore  with the constant hyped up babling.  . But I am sure she is laughing all the way to the bank. 

Trusted Contributor

so sorry, my bad, I guess that was the GILI line. Same thoughts pertain though no matter who it was.

Respected Contributor
The dress wasn’t my taste, but with some espadrilles and a cardigan, it would fit right in where I work. I thought it was fine business casual office wear.
Honored Contributor

So truly grateful for those of you who have the the energy and stamina to ruffle up about the comments on a TV selling show.

I thought the dress was cute and sassy and I thought the comments I heard were bubbly and audacious.

After 5 heavy snow storms in a month, it was not a snowblower or crankcase oil or sidewalk melting salt. AND THAT WAS ENOUGH!

Blessings and hugs to all of you who are tap dancing in my shoes today-can’t WAIT to hear host comments about where My Pillow can take me!