Respected Contributor

WHo is getting the mattress today?  I hesitate mostly because of the antimicrobial "agent" in the mattress.  Sorry but I do not wish to be sleeping with chemicals.  I do think the 100 day trial is nice but then what happens to all those mattresses that are returned???

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

YUK.  Hopefully, they are destroyed.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what this company does for returned items but I know some of them donate the mattresses to shelters.

Honored Contributor

I would hesitate for a number of reasons but the antibacterial properties are not one of them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

States have different laws for returned mattresses. Sometimes mattresses can be donated to shelters, etc. sometimes they are cut up to make other products.  I would be concerned about how to return the mattress. Does QVC pick it up because you could never get it back in the box?

Esteemed Contributor

Last February, just before the pandemic, I bought the NN mattress, which has essentially the same specs as today's TSV mattress. I paid $250.00 less. Happy.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva    Funny but I was just thinking the same thing.  The prixes have really gone up.  I would rather go with one of the other top mattresses that are giving free gifts such as sheet set, pillows, etc.  The Scott boys are trying to make a killing.  Come back down to earth with your prixes.

kindness is strength