Valued Contributor

Dinaki, there is nothing wrong with us that no longer want to buy things made in China-they are RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VIRUS MESS WE ARE IN BY THEIR DECEITFUL WAYS!!!!!  Can't help what I have previously purchased, but as the saying goes, "going forward" I am trying to be really careful not to give my money in any way to China, and there are millions that agree with me, I'm pretty sure.  We have to bring all these jobs to America to hire our workers!!!  Especially we have to get our drug manufacturing here in America!!!  So count me in wanting to always know, QVC, where a product is made!  IMO, anyone still wanting to support made in China apparently isn't bothered by this virus mess to our economy and to our lives!!!

Honored Contributor

You will not be purchasing much of anything since almost everything is made in China.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor
@just wonder. Good luck with that
Esteemed Contributor
@just wonder. I am more angry that we ignored it abd wasted precious time
Esteemed Contributor
I don’t care where it’s made- I don’t like it. Easy pass
Valued Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

dollgal, do you have a cel phone? it's made in China. do you have a TV? it is made in China. The computer you  are typing right now, its made in China. Do you have clothes? they are made in China and in some other countries you are thinking to boycot. Almost all things you have in your househol are made in China.

What's wrong with people today they are so against China?

OMG I am against China for many many reasons! Think about it - Communist regime, sweatshops, Corona virus to name a few. We need to support AMerican businesses for AMerican jobns!!!! My family and I have vowed to stop purchasing items made in China. ITA QVC needs to stop hiding behing the "export" label - let us make an informed choice!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor
@staciesmom. Well good luck with that. The reason things aren’t t made here in America is our Workers can’t afford to work for slave wages in a free and democratic society whereas in countries like China people work for next to nothing under conditions that would never be and should not be tolerate. You can be upset all you want but it is not going to change. Companies are in business to make money
Super Contributor
@AvalonRose Totally agree 100% with all that you said.
Honored Contributor
If someone is “uncomfortable” buying Made in China products - that’s fine with me.

I have a whole list of “do not buy” criteria. May be irrational to others, but it’s my choice.
Super Contributor

I never ever use cosmetics from China...or eat food. I'm with you, we should bring back all manufacturing and send it to Mexico, etc if necessary. Some countries hate us, and it is pretty evident...Anthropologie sells clothing made in the USA.