Frequent Contributor

TSV harder and harder to spot

[ Edited ]

Why are there so many TSV's showing on the page? It is to the point that I am going to quit looking for the one for today, since they show about 9 as being the TSV. Not liking this new format at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV harder and harder to spot

Thus far I haven't experienced any issues viewing. Like seeing previews.

Occasional Contributor

Absolutely agree with you!  Looks like they are trying to match their Zulilly site look and feel.  I find myself looking way less frequently at this site now.

Esteemed Contributor

It's like........Find Waldo

(a jungle)

Honored Contributor

That page is a mess !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I like being able to see more than just the daily TSV.  I think the new format puts the "deal" in a more accurate perspective - the TSVs have never been that GREAT of a price break anyway.  Now they look more like a "featured" price break rather than some really super-duper "deal".

Respected Contributor

I look at the "recently on air" list and go to the one starting at midnight - easy to spot there.  

Respected Contributor

@deweydoo wrote:

Why are there so many TSV's showing on the page? It is to the point that I am going to quit looking for the one for today, since they show about 9 as being the TSV. Not liking this new format at all.

@deweydoo: I'm guessing it's because of the holiday season. Just another marketing tool to sell more merchandise. If you think about it, it's really no different from brick and mortar stores. There's always many items on sale.

Valued Contributor

I agree about the front page,  too much going on!  I think it is a mess.  

Respected Contributor

ITs Christmas time and they want to make as much as all the other retailers.  It will go back to normal Dec 26th.  Not so suprising.