Frequent Contributor

In the Insider magazine it gives an item number to order it now, before it airs as the tsv, but the item number comes up as "sold out", so ordering early isn't an option.   Why give the item number for NOW, early ordering if it's not available?

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV grill, not available?

[ Edited ]

I saw the Insider 2 weeks ago online, so they may have sold out the ones offered to Insider subscribers. It will be available on the day it's a TSV.  QVC does this all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

Ive been trying to order it too. I just keep checking everyday- there's still a chance it might be available before the TSV date. 

QVC Customer Care

@auburn 

A certain number of the Today Special Value inventory is set aside for advance orders (ie through the InsiderQ) and then it lists sold out til the day of the actual TSV. Can't be sold out on the day of the Today Special Value!!!

Beth 

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Did it by any chance say what brand?

Trusted Contributor

It was a George Forman- but apparently it's been canceled. There's another post about the confusion. First it was the TSV on 12/6. Then it was move to 12/9. Now there's no plans for it at all. Disappointed- my son was waiting to get it for me for Christmas. I told him to get me the Cuisinart 5 in 1 at BJ.s instead. 

Trusted Contributor

So disappointing, I was planning on buying it for my husband for Christmas. Maybe QVC couldn't get enough of them? Hopefully it will be offered at a later date.