Honored Contributor

Re: TSV from belle on 10/7/19

I got mine today.  I havent tried them on yet but they are in good condition no problems.  I got the charcoal and I really like the color.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Are all her pants pull ons? Those bag out at the knee, then sag in the crotch area.  I want zippers.

Valued Contributor

I  ordered from the size chart & they are way to big. I did do a seperate order in a smaller size & they fit! They are not extremely tight. I am 66 & I didn't want them to look like a second skin! The waist & backside are perfect in the smaller size. My regular jean size. I could have gone down a size. I'm going to wear one pair for now & may have to exchange some for a smaller size if I lose weight. I'm trying to. I gained weight due to medication & I'm no longer taking it. 

Valued Contributor

I wore them for the first time today & my husband loves them. We went out to lunch after some errands. As I'm sitting here I think I should have gone down two sizes! They have stretched out enough that I feel like I have to pull them up. Of course almost nothing left in talls! Hopefully there will be some returns. If I send the biggest size back I'm going to lose all my savings from purchasing as a TSV & buy more get &3.00 off. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@DAD , I ordered the TSV jegging in a 12.  Sending them back, exchanging for an 8.

Meanwhile, I have already ordered two other Flexibelles in an 8, both jeans. Just want the one TSV in a jegging/legging style.

Nothing's here yet, so I'm just hoping the 8 is right.

@barrel racer , no they aren't all pull-ons, some have regular front fly zip. Saw one pair with a rear zip, too.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 3 pair.  All are a good fit.  I ordered down a size according to the chart because of all the stretch they were showing  on the demos.  I have worn a pair to work and no problem.