Regular Contributor

Re: TSV for Sunday by Susan Graver

@PINKdogWOOD, In AM Style this morning, I saw models wearing the Navy polka dot, and the periwinkle colors of the the TSV. If you look at the videos for F12588 and A287922 you can get a look at them. Its not a real good look since the models are displaying handbags that cover them up somewhat, but it may give you an idea of what they look like.
Respected Contributor

Is this jacket lined?

I looked at the description but didn't see anything to that affect?

Esteemed Contributor

Would have ordered it if it didn't have a hood.

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't it be hot?

is the zipper plastic?

i like but not sure I need it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Where are they hiding the 3 reviews...i can't seem to find them

Respected Contributor

I wonder if the fabric makes a swishing noise when you move. That would be a deal breaker for me. When they take it off onair the mic is picking up noise. Anyone have this?

Honored Contributor

I think the jacket is cute. Living in a warm climate, don't have a need for a "rain" jacket but if it was a lightweight cotton fabric I'd find myself tempted to get one.

Honored Contributor

I wish Susan and the buyers would ramp up her TSVs.   They're so boring and ordinary,  I just yawn and change the channel.   How about something with a little pizzazz?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@circles wrote:

Where are they hiding the 3 reviews...i can't seem to find them

My guess is if there were five star ratings they would have shown them. I read somewhere on the forums that the ratings were not very good. i really don't care for this jacket. I had one from Dennis Basso many years ago and it was really nice.  It was lightweight and had a lining plus a hood.

Contributor

I pre ordered this jacket in the black. There is one pro it looks nice on. The biggest cons to me are the hardware is plastic, and it is very thin no lining. I have not tried it in the rain so I can't comment on that. I am going to return it I feel like it's too expensive, I would pay 20.00, but not 40.00.