Honored Contributor

Does anybody have any info for the C Wonder TSV for Monday April 24th?  There seems to be no clues anywhere.Any mention in the May issue of The Insider?

Regular Contributor

C. Wonder Essentials slub knit short sleeve midi dress. 

Honored Contributor

Since there is already a slub knit midi dress in the C Wonder inventory, I wonder how this will be different?  I'm interested and unfortunately there isn't a picture on the peacemanor site.

I own a C Wonder slub knit v-neck tunic and I love it.  I will admit I bought it because it was as-is and I wanted to give it a try.  I never thought I'd like it that much.  It's comfortable, washes well and has turned into a go to for me on the weekends or casual nights out. The material isn't a "slubby" as I thought it would be either.  In fact, I wouldn't even really call it a slub knit. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  You're right, no pic on blueskies which is why I asked.  There doesn't see to be much info for a number of dates there.  Wonder why.

I bet this dress will also have hi-low hem too. This would be okay if done right ie a hem that's not drastic. Getting tired of the hi-low look and everybody seems to think this is still a good look. For me this isn't a good look  no more that frilly frills and lacey hems.

Contributor

Honored Contributor

Seems like a good deal especially with buy more and save. I wonder about the quality of the material and finishing for that price though. I'm not a fan of the midi length so I will pass. 

Honored Contributor

It's a definite pass for me.  Looks kind of frumpy.

Esteemed Contributor

If it does not come in petites, I would think it would be a maxi dress or maybe longer. This dress has no style. It looks like sleepwear.

Respected Contributor

That's looks like a nightshirt!

Sometimes I have a problem as to what someone thinks is fashion.

Esteemed Contributor

I will not be ordering... I do not care for the line.