Honored Contributor

I'm passing on this. I have so many body souffles/butters from Josie Maran and Philosophy. I don't enjoy the large sizes of the shower gels ( at least it isn't the 64 oz size that lasts me an eternity). I get tired of the scent long before I finish it, the 16 oz shower gels are large enough for me.

Valued Contributor
Too many philosophy shows, same stuff over & over. They just re-arrange the TSV’s so they seem different!

My skin is allergic to Purity (it breaks out). You are not alone.

Respected Contributor

I have so much F/C I can make my own butter.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I have to pass.  I have way too much on hand between Philosophy, Perlier and Korres.  I was tempted to try the Fig, but I vow I will not order.  I got one of each of a TSV last year with AG and Baby Grace and I'm on AD, but won't need more any time soon.  I really do not like the sizes larger than 16 oz.  I don't use the same scent every day so it takes me forever to use up those huge bottles.  

Super Contributor

I received the Gingerbread Man set today. I love the Gingerbread Man and was looking forward to the spray fragrance.  It didn't disappoint.  I love it!  It smells just like the shower gel and souffle.

Honored Contributor

I have to say that this is the BEST TSV I have seen on QVC.  If I could, I would buy the Gingerbread Man because it is so refreshing.  I own the body wash and I am using it now.    This is an exceptional buy.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

KatCat1 I agree. I ordered a set. Couldn’t pass it up. I saw the price and free shipping and did not hesitate.

Regular Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
Too many philosophy shows, same stuff over & over. They just re-arrange the TSV’s so they seem different!

I was thinking same thing but also too much repeat stuff even in fashion.  Saving me money but they need some new vendors or new items.  Keep seeing the same stuff every time I tune in.  Even in the kitchen items.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV for July 7

[ Edited ]

@mimomof4

@Jordan2

@Daysdee

I am tired of all the jumbo sizes too.  I LOVE their shower gels but I like a big variety and with just me using them, the jumbo sizes just take too long to use up.