Honored Contributor

When I was still a little newer to QVC Carolyn Pollack always had the July 4th weekend TSV. It was so much fun to watch, not only because I like the vendor and her jewelry, but also because QVC featured items made in America.

I was a little surprised when they had the T. Jazelle TSV last week and didn't save it for this upcoming weekend, because that jewelry is all made in Massachusetts.

I don't know what the upcoming weekend TSV's are, but I hope we do see something made in the USA.

Is this important to anyone else?   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV for July 4th Weekend

ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT! It would be disgraceful to sell made in CHINA on FOURTH OF JULY----UGH!

Honored Contributor

If you look at the Program Guide you can see what is coming down the pike.

Respected Contributor

I think it's sad that so many people have forgotten the meaning of all holidays. Whether it's Memorial Day, Christmas or Veterans Day. 
It's not about shopping. 

Esteemed Contributor

The July 4th TSV is from "Girl With Curves."

I imagine that it's a garment not made in the USA.

And probably not a stretch to assume it has been manufactured in China.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would bring back Black Hills Gold on the 4th of July!

Trusted Contributor

I like that you mentioned that the Q had a Made in the USA Item as a TSV on July 4th. They definitely should have saved T Jazelle bracelets for that day or another company with that in mind. I’m surprised they didn’t think about that?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Girl with Curvs dress is kinda cute, at least in the black/white (not so much the other colors). and free S/H, but I don't like the waistline.  If it was a fit and flare rather than having an actualy elastic waistband, I might buy it, but not with the elastic.  I can't really count on being able to wear a belt and have it look right on my body, so it's a no.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone find this dress attractive? I don’t. Something seems off about it.. even the vendor that is representing it doesn’t look good.🙁
Respected Contributor

After watching this hour w/Courtney and the TSV vendor, I realize if I wore any of these get-ups into my office they would look at me like I was nuts…The headband to match the TSV dress, the ultra long sleeveless sweater tunic dress, etc…