Frequent Contributor

Anybody have any info on Valerie Parr Hill TSV for Christmas in July on the 25 th?

Respected Contributor

They no longer have the QVC Insider with 4-6 week look ahead sneak peaks, so what you see in emails or on the site is pretty much what you get. It's way too early for a sneak peak now. I'd start asking again closer to the date, maybe around the 20th.

Super Contributor

Re: TSV for July 25

[ Edited ]

On Valerie's QVC Facebook was this question from a viewer:

" I was wishing you would have H212812 on again I want it . Waiting for it's return any idea when it will be back Valerie?

She replied: 

Tune in at midnight eastern on 7/25!

This was a very highly rated item so maybe that's the TSV?

Honored Contributor

@busymom22 wrote:

On Valerie's QVC Facebook was this question from a viewer:

" I was wishing you would have H212812 on again I want it . Waiting for it's return any idea when it will be back Valerie?

She replied: 

Tune in at midnight eastern on 7/25!

This was a very highly rated item so maybe that's the TSV?

@busymom22, I own this tree, and it is beautiful. I hope she offers it as a TSV, and in colors. 

Contributor
In a couple of the CIJ commercials, you'll see a glass tree glistening behind them (kind of blurred out) in green, white w/multi colored flashing/fading lights. I hope this is her TSV on the 25th. Looks like they are approx. 12"-15" in height. 👍😁🎄🎄🎄
Respected Contributor

If this is the TSV, I will get one. Maybe it’s been upgraded with the US plug and on/off switch or timer.

Frequent Contributor

I have this too, its so beautiful and I put mine on a timer!

Contributor

I can't wait to see this!  I missed it last year!  

Respected Contributor
Wow, all I can say after looking at this item number and video online. Hope they improved it with on/off switch on the cord. Only negative thing I read about it. If the TSV is like this item number, I will be purchasing.
Honored Contributor
Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show 16" Tree by Valerie - $30

APTSV_Valerie_072218.jpg
"Illuminating the night or standing stately in the daylight, this mercury glass tree marries a vintage look with a festive light show to add a touch of warmth to your holiday home. Offering both multicolored and white light functions, this cheerful kaleidoscope light show tree will become a treasured addition to your holiday decorations. From the Valerie Parr Hill Collection.

• Includes glass tree and adapter
  • Multicolored and white light functions
  • Illuminates from within
  • For indoor use only
  • Mercury glass construction
  • Measurements: Tree 16"H x 7"Diam; Cord 6'L
  • UL listed
  • Imported"

Colors:  blush, gold, green, blue, silver