Honored Contributor

Speaking of fashion day this time of year, I am now watching Leah Williams in a Monday AM Style show.  Leah said QVC is planning more AM Style on Mondays, as a result of viewers' positive responses about the show appearing on days other than just Saturday.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I am glad they are still featuring fashions during the holiday hard sell, a few years ago once October hit it was nothing but flashlights and Christmas trees,  much nicer mix now

I agree @jackthebear.  I am happily surprised they are mixing in fashion items, which is very unlike their programming last year at this time.  I'm not in the market for Spanx leggings, but there may be other fashion deals during the day.

I haven't bought much on Q this year, but I like having the "fashions" on while I am doing stuff around the house, and I like Leah,

wonder if with the new host coming in there will be other scheduling changes 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I am glad they are still featuring fashions during the holiday hard sell, a few years ago once October hit it was nothing but flashlights and Christmas trees,  much nicer mix now

I agree @jackthebear.  I am happily surprised they are mixing in fashion items, which is very unlike their programming last year at this time.  I'm not in the market for Spanx leggings, but there may be other fashion deals during the day.

I haven't bought much on Q this year, but I like having the "fashions" on while I am doing stuff around the house, and I like Leah,

wonder if with the new host coming in there will be other scheduling changes 

I wonder about the new hosts scheduling also @jackthebear.  It would be easy enough to just have the new hosts do the overnight shows on the main channel, then have those hosts do more Live shows on Q2. 

But it's also a chance for QVC to shake up all the programming and move many shows around.  They already had an ITKWD show last Saturday.  Perhaps they are testing sales figures on these days in case they make scheduling changes.

Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised that this TSV is so popular. These 'leggings' look like underwear/tights to me. They are so tight and form fitting; almost like someone forgot to finish getting dressed!  Even on the most slender, I just don't find them attractive.  JMO, of course...

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for letting me know.   I wasn't feeling well and wanted to go to bed but I was hoping it would be something I would like.   I have plenty of leggings and with my casual lifestyle and having a Persian I don't need velvet on my body.   Happy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

Spanx is such a joke with their pricing.  A big NO for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am surprised that this TSV is so popular. These 'leggings' look like underwear/tights to me. They are so tight and form fitting; almost like someone forgot to finish getting dressed!  Even on the most slender, I just don't find them attractive.  JMO, of course...

I saw them on Leah this morning in the silver/gray and I thought she looked fabulous in them.  I'm pretty sure Jill was wearing them Saturday during a Dooney show and she looked fantastic in them as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV for Fashion Day

[ Edited ]

@corita

I'm probably one of the few people on earth who does not wear any kind of leggings for that very reason.

Having anything that close to my body is intolerable.

While I think they look attractive on many woman, they are not for me. 

I'll wear a slim jean, but nothing that looks like tights.

@Lipstickdiva

Yes, Leah did look nice in them.

Esteemed Contributor
@rockerman. These are not leather. They are velvet abd they have 5 stars reviews because they were on once before. Some people look great in leather leggings. Everyone should know what they can and can’t wear
Esteemed Contributor
@corita

Different strokes for different folks. I think they looked good on everyone I ordered a pair in black. Leah lookrdvgreat in them too