Occasional Contributor
I am packing skorts and Bermuda shorts. I love Clark's sandals, but don't think I could walk in them for 8 days. I do not like athletic shoes. Would these be comfortable enough?
Highlighted
Super Contributor

The one review that I read for the TSV said that they didn't have support, so I think that I would take a pair of shoes that you know will be comfortable, for that much walking. If you have some Clark's sandals that you know are really comfortable, you might find that they work really well. I know that would be my choice.

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 NanciJ said:

The one review that I read for the TSV said that they didn't have support, so I think that I would take a pair of shoes that you know will be comfortable, for that much walking. If you have some Clark's sandals that you know are really comfortable, you might find that they work really well. I know that would be my choice.

I would do this too. I went to Disney World in late June, while 6 months pregnant, and wore supportive sandals the whole time. They weren't Clarkes - they were SAS - but I didn't have a lot of Clarks at the time. Now I would wear those! Smile

Honored Contributor

Suggestion - You will need 2 or 3 different pair of shoes. If you try to walk in the same pair for 8 days, you will be rubbing the same place every day....BAD blisters!

I am a Disney pro with shoes, because I have also had some very bad experiences. Look around and you'll see LOTS of hobbling moms!

I had Birkinstocks, Asics sneakers (my work out shoes, well worn in), croc sandals and flats and alternated - sometimes 2 pair in the same day.

Regular Contributor

I agree with terier3 about taking more than one pair of footwear for Disney. If you get caught in rain, it's nice to have a dry pair back in your room. I vote for three different pairs of footwear, and definitely nothing brand new. Good luck!

Occasional Contributor
I do have a pair of LL Bean supportive sandals. I will go shopping this week for another pair of supportive summer sandals or sneakers. I would hate to ruin my trip just to be fashionable! Thanks for your advice.
Trusted Contributor
Disney veteran 28 trips+.......I do not recommend the Clark's TSV. Wear supportive shoes and make sure you have more than 1 pair. Flip flops not recommended either. Enjoy your trip.
Regular Contributor

Take a couple of options and make sure they have lots of padding. After my first day at Disneyworld I sat that evening with my feet in ice.