Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be for the Creede silver shows on Thursday ?? One can only hope it's solid silver ...!!!

TIA

Silver

Contributor

Re: TSV for Creede Silver Shows

I would love to know, too! :-)
Super Contributor

Took a gander at the preview of the CSS. Did not see a single thing that appealed to me.

Frequent Contributor

Comes in two lengths, 17" and 19" and the price is $179 for 17" and $199 for 19". Meant to be seen. Showcasing an intricate woven pattern that's the first of its kind, this design makes a dramatic impression at an incredible value. Called an Orme necklace, which signifies "woven" in Turkish, all 92 sterling silver links in this jaw-dropper are stamped, creating an outstanding sparkle and dimensionality that are impossible to ignore. Plus, its hand-assembled construction allows for a maximum of surface area to be polished, bestowing an even bolder presence and highly lustrous finish. These luxe links can be worn with denim by day for a town-and-country inspired look, then paired with a little black dress for a showstopping statement by night. And in the office? It's a power player par excellence. Completing the utterly original status piece is an easy-to-fasten oversized spring ring clasp so lovely that you'll be tempted to wear your hair up just to show it off. Sterling silver Stamped links hand-assembled into woven design; highly polished Oversized spring ring clasp Measures approximately 17"L x 5/8"W Imported The item number without the TSV price is J295677.
Trusted Contributor

Silver Style 17 Orme Woven Sterling Necklace, 44.0g

Respected Contributor

I think it looks nice. It is the best looking jewelry event day TSV I have seen in a very long time. Or at least the photo looks encouraging........one never knows for sure.
Esteemed Contributor

Did they forget to include the gram weight?

Honored Contributor

I rcvd the email last eve in fact for the tsv & a few items. For a minute I thought the tsv was a dupe of a very long ago braided silver necklace that I still have from many years gone by. But it's a different linked design that I won't buy, don't really care for it, certainly not a design that I would choose. I'm anxious to look at other previewed items. From what I have seen, a lot are pieces that they've gathered to put on sale to get rid of.

Frequent Contributor

Bingo that is exactly what I thought when I looked at the preview. Stuff they want to clearance out so they slap an EVENT price on it and hope we will bite.

There was nothing that looked new or different just the same old stuff.

Honored Contributor

Just looked thru the 4 pages of stuff they're selling for an annual Creede show. Many pieces are necklaces or chains in different lengths, items that we've seen before that folks already have or had and returned. I see a lot of stuff marked vincenza with future dates to ship - who wants to WAIT for the goodies to get to them??!!

Yet again another almost all-day event that should be really fun and exciting - but isn't. I will say that I'm glad I was around for Creede & big Bonanza shows from years gone by because they actually WERE way fun & exciting but certainly not anymore. As a wearer of the white metals I couldn't wait for these shows to get here. This is no longer true for me. In fact I rarely even tune in.