Occasional Contributor

Re: TSV for Bonanaz Silver Day

Anyone who watches or reads should know these are four different choices, not 4 bracelets for one price!  I personally love the wider bangle for a change and think they are all really pretty, I wish I could decide which one to get!!

Honored Contributor

I can appreciate all jewelry styles, but these days I only buy what I think I can't live without. I can certainly do without the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm just now tuning in, so I've missed the presentations.  Just got in on the end of one with Jane.  Are most silver bracelets rhodium plated?  I read the item description, so I wondered about that.  In Jane's presentation, the rep said it was solid silver, so I'm wondering why she'd say that if the description is rhodium plated.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

looks heavy enough to snap shut and stay shut.

I own solid bangles, have the same design....and yes they do stay shut.  They are designed that way.  I've had mine for over 5 years. They have never come off.  My skin has been pinched a couple of times.  That's how hard tand fast they snap shut.

Honored Contributor

@Bluezircon wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@betteD wrote:

Ugh, diamond cut anything is so dated and to me, looks tacky.   The polished ones look nice but that's it.   Who needs more bracelets.

I do I bought two today!

LOL! I'm thinking of getting the mosaic.

I got a polished bangle and the mosaic which is on wait list.  So I ordered two of them.  The mosaic is going to my sister as a gift.

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

I saw this at midnight, and "Alyson" (sp) was one of the worst reps I've seen. (I understand that this is her first outing for Silver Style.)

Instead of flipping her hair and touching her papers, she should have been doing, again, what Mary Beth would have done from the start: putting the bangles on her arm after opening and closing them, especially if they're going to drone on about the fact that they're oval and "go on easier."  For crying out loud, all she did was stand there. I didn't expect Rick to put them on, but even he was more enthusiastic.

Same thing happened this morning. Neither the rep nor the female host actually put on one of these bracelets, merely chatting about their oval shape. Cut to the models, who IMO are useless for jewelry when they just sit there with their arms extended.

They might as well just hang 'em a piece of driftwood.

@Moonlady, I had no idea who the rep was but she was pretty bad.  Hopefully she'll get better.  Maybe her nerves got the best of her.