Respected Contributor

Re: TSV for Bonanaz Silver Day

Is there a safety latch? It doesn't look secure. 

Respected Contributor

looks heavy enough to snap shut and stay shut.

Valued Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

Is there a safety latch? It doesn't look secure. 

My thoughts exactly.  Some sort of safety clasp or chain would have made me feel more like I would not be as likely to loose it by accident.

Honored Contributor

Much better presentation of this bracelet with Nancy.  I watched with Rick lastnight and they barely showed it on a person.  He just rambles about nothing.

Respected Contributor

I saw this at midnight, and "Alyson" (sp) was one of the worst reps I've seen. (I understand that this is her first outing for Silver Style.)

Instead of flipping her hair and touching her papers, she should have been doing, again, what Mary Beth would have done from the start: putting the bangles on her arm after opening and closing them, especially if they're going to drone on about the fact that they're oval and "go on easier."  For crying out loud, all she did was stand there. I didn't expect Rick to put them on, but even he was more enthusiastic.

Same thing happened this morning. Neither the rep nor the female host actually put on one of these bracelets, merely chatting about their oval shape. Cut to the models, who IMO are useless for jewelry when they just sit there with their arms extended.

They might as well just hang 'em a piece of driftwood.

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

Ugh, diamond cut anything is so dated and to me, looks tacky.   The polished ones look nice but that's it.   Who needs more bracelets.

Respected Contributor

There's Mary Beth right now, putting the different sizes on her small wrist, so viewers can really see.

Yes lol, Mary Beth has to do everything.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@betteD wrote:

Ugh, diamond cut anything is so dated and to me, looks tacky.   The polished ones look nice but that's it.   Who needs more bracelets.

I do I bought two today!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV for J361016Silver Day

[ Edited ]

I love the TSV bangles.  I have a ton of sterling silver bangles and really can't bring myself to order another.  I do love the fact that these bracelets are solid through and through.  I do like the mosaic and chevron designs so I may cave before the day is over.  Bracelets are my favorite jewelry pieces.  

I did order J361016, sterling Silver Style bold Byzantine bracelet @ 43 grams!  It was pricey, but I love the Byzantine designs.  

J361083, JAI bead station rounded box chain bracelet is on my wish list.  I also saw a ring from American West this morning and if I can find the item number, I'm going to order it.  I think QVC has had some nice offerings today.  

Frequent Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@betteD wrote:

I do I bought two today!

LOL! I'm thinking of getting the mosaic.