Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

TSV for Bonanaz Silver Day

[ Edited ]

I just rcvd my email to see the 4 bangle bracelets (J366198) offered at $134.40, free s/h and easy pays. They're very nice hefty 40g of silver, three patterns and one solid. The ad shows all four together on someone's wrist - looking great too! I'm impressed, could go for a couple of them myself.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for Bonanaz Silver Day

They are pretty, but I prefer a more narrow bangle.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Just to clarify, this is not a set of 4 bangles, but is one in your choice of 4 patterns.  I wear a variety of sizes and textures, usually 7 of them, and two are set with turquoise stones.  I never remove them but they are not practical if you work at a desk or constantly use keyboard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They look nice on someone else's arm. I can't wear bangles, or even most bracelets, because my forearms are too thin and they travel almost all the up to my elbow when I bring my hand up....I hate that....and it has nothing to do with bracelet size, it's my arms! LOL!

Honored Contributor

I like the polished.  Own too many bracelets that are wonderful (Judith Ripka of the past and Barbara Bixby).  Really appreciate the craftsmanship on these bracelets.  Would love to purchase some American West, but I rarely wear what I already own. I've been disciplined about purchasing new jewelry.   So these are a pass for me, but I appreciate the post.  They will be perfect for another.

Honored Contributor

I might have gotten one or two if they had x-small.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

They look nice on someone else's arm. I can't wear bangles, or even most bracelets, because my forearms are too thin and they travel almost all the up to my elbow when I bring my hand up....I hate that....and it has nothing to do with bracelet size, it's my arms! LOL!

—————————

My arms look like the stick figures we drew as kids 😄. If I can get a bangle over my hand it’s gigantic on my arm, so I understand. I do have a few great Native American-made cuffs that are very small and fit perfectly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To clarify, nowhere did I elude to this tsv as a set of four bangles. I thought it would be nice to call attention to those who may be interested in what the tsv will be. Ladies wear their jewelry as they see fit, what works for them, how pretty these are. I like that these are a bit wider and not thin as a string which makes them easily bendable, we'd not be happy with the product if they were. I like a nice substantial bangle, more than one imo looks great together. I hope some of us really like these choices.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

To clarify, nowhere did I elude to this tsv as a set of four bangles. I thought it would be nice to call attention to those who may be interested in what the tsv will be. Ladies wear their jewelry as they see fit, what works for them, how pretty these are. I like that these are a bit wider and not thin as a string which makes them easily bendable, we'd not be happy with the product if they were. I like a nice substantial bangle, more than one imo looks great together. I hope some of us really like these choices.

@PINKdogWOODI knew what you were saying.  I didn't see any where in your post you thought you got all four of them.  They do look so pretty all together.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky   I felt the need as someone noted it was necessary to make this clarification in this forum as she usually does.