Honored Contributor

Saw JT present it . It did not look good on her.

Honored Contributor

I know my appearance is affected by what I choose to wear, but I feel even more that what I choose to wear really can never give me the figure I don't have.

I haven't seen even a picture of the TSV yet, but a dress?  Wouldn't help me start of think about it if I saw it on a figure like that of model Brenda or the host Amy.  Seeing it on JT -  realistic for me although I am slightly taller and have more bust.   

I do like seeing clothes when they look great, but I buy better when I remember to be realistic -  every time I chase fantasy, I seem to lose!

Respected Contributor

I don't see anything special about it or that it is a value.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV for 7-1-22

[ Edited ]

A  dress?  Isn't today's TSV the IM top?

Respected Contributor

it looked fine on her

what this is is clear

very sad

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I like pima cotton but seems like the v is lower and might not work for me.  I do like a v-neck though.   The measurement says small 38  and medium 40.5 and I need a 39.  Not sure sizing works for me and with the no return labels included any more I'm  not willing to take a chance.  

I have pima cardigans  but not tops. I love them.  Last tops  I purchased were too big and returned but decided to pass because too many solid tops already and just didn't think they would work out.

I am paying more attention to things I order when it comes to clothes especially.  

Respected Contributor

I have many pima cotton tops from J Jill - love them.  I will not buy anything by IM anymore.  

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

it looked fine on her

what this is is clear

very sad

If I read between your lines correctly, yes. Sad and mean. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I was so disappointed because I had set my alarm for 4:00 am to get up and watch American West Jewelry that I thought was going to be on....it was JT presenting the TSV of Issac polo shirt...I am not being mean, but that shirt was not a good fit for her...she pulled and tugged on that shirt so many times that she had her finger prints embedded into the bottom of the shirt, it looked horrible.  I actually felt sorry for her presenting it because she was jumping around and fake smiling and changing shoes every few seconds and in my opinion she looked miserable trying to present and act like she loved it not to mention she had to do it for an hour. I am disapponted as well that there is no TSV of American West Jewelry.