Contributor

I had family issues so it was late before I could order the Callista heated styling brush and the 1.5 was sold out.  I wish we could get a waitlist for all TSV until midnight..  It would be like getting a rain check like other stores when they run out of sale items,  

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV disapointment

[ Edited ]

@Kelseys Mimi- I'd make a note of the TSV price (and S&H) and check after midnight or even tomorrow.  So often I've seen things that were "sold out", show up in stock again.  People change their minds, orders get canceled.

In the past, that's happened to me and I've contacted CS and asked them to honor the TSV price.  The moderators on these boards are also very helpful, when you have an issue of any kind.

ETA:  In fact, the 1.5 inch has just shown up as "in stock" again! )

Honored Contributor

It would be nice if on a TSV, even with an “only order” situation, there was another option similar to Waitlist. Allow ‘X’ number of people (first come, first served) to sign up for a sold out item.  If within, say 24 hours, any of those items become available again, those certain people get said item at the TSV price/terms.  

There are always people that cancel their orders or payments don’t go through so sold out items often become available after their presentation.  It would be a great selling point, too.

Regular Contributor

Re: TSV disapointment

[ Edited ]

@geezerette.  That is a great idea for a secondary list.  I would only add that maybe with "first come, first served" a priority is given to customers with better track records for returning items.  Especially customers who consistantly purchase specific brands, rarely cancel a pending order, and would probably only return if the item were damaged beyond use.  My guess is that QVC could easily determine who these customers are and it would be a positive recognition of them.  

Frequent Contributor

FYI I have two of their preious TSVs.  I DO NOT LIKE  If I could I would send them both to you

Contributor

I purchased one of the Calista styling brushes a couple of years ago and returned it. It didn’t work as well as my $15 drugstore brand curling brush.