Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Wonder how many Faux they had to kill to get enough to make that many collars?

@Zhills    It takes 6 dead polyesters to make that coat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The coat sold out this morning.

Honored Contributor

I bought it but I doubt I’ll wear it only because I’m always hot and these chubby legs only take me from my garage to my car...from my car to the destination...

Valued Contributor

Some responses gave me the best laughs I have had all day.

Regular Contributor

Scratching my head....Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Okay, I've got to stop reading here!  It's getting too weird for me and that's saying a lot.Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I see all of the mean high schooler's are out and about with the I can top this comments! 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I see all of the mean high schooler's are out and about with the I can top this comments! 

I know, she made a mistake, big deal, it could have been pointed out in a nicer way.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The feathers and down are not for me because of ethical reasons similar to those for real fur. I just bought a jacket that has recycled plastic water bottle filling...yes that's right...water bottle filling....awesomeness!

@SilleeMee ,  have you tried Rothy's shoes ? They too are made out of recycled water bottles. They are comfortable, stylish, and washable.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I know, she made a mistake, big deal, it could have been pointed out in a nicer way.

@QVCkitty1  We have a lot of nasty posters hiding behind the keyboards.