Trusted Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

Here is what I found

As a retailer, QVC is required to provide a point-of-sale warning for products requiring a Proposition 65 warning. If a product supplier or manufacturer has not provided QVC with information necessary to determine whether a point-of-sale Proposition 65 warning is required for a product, QVC will not ship that product to an address in California. We are working to obtain the necessary information from the product supplier or manufacturer to allow us to confirm the Proposition 65 status of the product and hope to be able to ship the product to an address in California in the near future."
Answered 5 hours ago
by

Leslie, Customer Care

What is a Proposition 65 warning? 

Valued Contributor

@upereastsidegal   you should order this personal blender from HSN.  It's $10 more but I love mine.  It's not portable but such better quality. I make my smoothie and take it with me to work.  Comes with 2 bottles. 

F22B9730-CF67-452E-9204-FFE6B1F3737D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 It has to do with metals or chemicals used in products. As a California transplant I well remember when 65 was passed. It's all explained on th internet.

New Contributor

I do not understand this at all. I ordered the original for my daughter at Christmas, no problem. They sell it at my local bed bath and beyond for a higher price. I was disappointed that I could not get it here in Ca. Makes no sense to me. I also think that QVC should have let us know on air that it was not available in ca. The same way they say what states you can't purchase things like wine. 

Esteemed Contributor

Watch out folks!  Poster Punctuation Police Patrolling Petulantly!

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV can't ship to CA???

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Then the poster should have indicated with punctuation that she was quoting someone else. 

To make you feel better, I edited my post and made it clear that I am not an employee anywhere, here or otherwise.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Watch out folks!  Poster Punctuation Police Patrolling Petulantly!

@Johnnyeager, I happen to have recognized the poster's nic, but before she edited her post, I can certainly understand @Kachina624's confusion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

What is a Proposition 65 warning? 

@RealtyGal2    Lots of information available on Google.

What is a proposition 65 warning?

Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment