New Contributor

Does anyone know why the Blendjet TSV cannot ship to California???  This is so strange!  The company is based in CA.  I really wanted to order it but I can't as I live in California.

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV can't ship to CA???

[ Edited ]

Here is what I found

"As a retailer, QVC is required to provide a point-of-sale warning for products requiring a Proposition 65 warning. If a product supplier or manufacturer has not provided QVC with information necessary to determine whether a point-of-sale Proposition 65 warning is required for a product, QVC will not ship that product to an address in California. We are working to obtain the necessary information from the product supplier or manufacturer to allow us to confirm the Proposition 65 status of the product and hope to be able to ship the product to an address in California in the near future."
Answered 5 hours ago
by

Leslie, Customer Care" (as posted previously under Q and A at the item's description section).

Edited:   to make it clearer that I am not an employee anywhere or for any company here or otherwise. I am only copying and pasting what Leslie  from Customer Care previously posted. 

Trusted Contributor

Don't know specifically. However, I've noticed California sometimes has higher material safety standards than other states, so when I see it can't go there, I figure I don't want it either.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

BTW, the product description also says "Imported"(whatever that means).

Honored Contributor

@upereastsidegal   Here is the answer from a QVC customer service rep in the Q&A section under the TSV item#:

"As a retailer, QVC is required to provide a point-of-sale warning for products requiring a Proposition 65 warning. If a product supplier or manufacturer has not provided QVC with information necessary to determine whether a point-of-sale Proposition 65 warning is required for a product, QVC will not ship that product to an address in California. We are working to obtain the necessary information from the product supplier or manufacturer to allow us to confirm the Proposition 65 status of the product and hope to be able to ship the product to an address in California in the near future."

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   Yes, he or she is so knowledgeable, he or she doesn't know what "Imported" means. I thought QVC employees were not supposed to participate here unless in their official capacity as the mods do. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Where did an employee post? I only see a poster called Customer QVC which doesn't mean she is an employee, not that I can see. What am I missing?

I read all posts carefully and don't see that an employee posted!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    In her first post, she signs off, Leslie, Customer Care.  To me, that means she's a CS rep. 

Esteemed Contributor

The response from "Leslie" was copied and pasted from the product Q&A on the website.  Leslie did not respond on the forums directly.

Honored Contributor

Then the poster should have indicated with punctuation that she was quoting someone else.