Super Contributor

Another HUM DRUM  Cardi.  How many Cardi's can we buy?  Really??

Honored Contributor

If you like it buy it...I think there is way to much fabric and it would overwhelm many women.  I have never been a fan of flowy tops, it reminds me of Maude on The Golden Girls, that is not a look I am fond of.

Honored Contributor

If we're moving into fall/winter fashions, why oh why are there SO MANY ponchos out there with 3/4 sleeve lengths let alone a short sleeve?

Shark bite hems - in or out? They are OUT for me, Seems there are many interrpretations of this hemline and they're all or 99% not good, too extreme, not flattering. Logo is infamous for this hemline AND in my opinion, MANY of us are DONE with this look.

Open front cardigans - what ever happened to a button or two or three? Or a frog closure, or even a zipper? We do not like cardis flapping open in the breeze in fall or winter!!!!!!  We are not staying warm if our sweaters are flopping open and all we're doing is re-adjusting ourselves in our clothes. It's uncomfortable, it's unnerving even!!! 

We're not wearing something we don't feel good in. 

Honored Contributor
The “idea” of the TSV is good, but the fabric and execution are not so good.

Think ruana with side seams and pockets.
Esteemed Contributor

This TSV looks like something made as a first sewing project.  Not special.  This is the best they could come up with?  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I expect temperatures in southern Florida to be 90 or close to 90 for at least another 3 months.  I already have more than enough light jackets, sweaters, and long-sleeved tops.   

Not thinking of buying any clothes from any source for many months.  I am not really saving money--just redirecting where it gets spent.  I can have lots of things -  as long as I remember I can't have everything.

Regular Contributor

It might look good on the models,  but I have noticed how they are wearing belts to make it look good on them.

Makes it a no for me!  I would prefer a shorter length and not a shark bite hem. Lose the pockets,  they look sloppy.

Honored Contributor

'Gee', I like it.

Nice colors, too.

I like the way Katia tied it in the front.  

The Black can be dressy, over a LBdress.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

The sleeves don't seem to match up with the rest of the garment...don't like all the extra fabric on the back either.  Would look better with a sleeker overall cut and longer sleeves.

Trusted Contributor

No, just no!!!